More to Ponder
- A backward poet writes inverse.
- In a democracy it’s your vote that counts; In feudalism it’s your count that votes.
- If you don’t pay your exorcist, you get repossessed.
- Show me a piano falling down a mine shaft, and I’ll show you A-flat minor
- The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
- You feel stuck with your debt if you can’t budge it.
- Local Area Network in Australia: the LAN down under.
- The short fortune teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
- Those who jump off a Paris bridge are in Seine.
- Acupuncture is a jab well done.
- Marathon runners with bad footwear suffer the agony of defeat.
Thanks, George in Montgomery, AL