– Actions speak louder than words.
-or- The pen is mightier than the sword.
– Look before you leap.
-or- He who hesitates is lost.
– Many hands make light work.
-or- Too many cooks spoil the broth.
– Clothes make the man.
-or- Don’t judge a book by its cover.
– Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
-or- Better safe than sorry.
– The bigger, the better.
-or- The best things come in small packages.
– Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
-or- Out of sight, out of mind.
– What will be, will be.
-or- Life is what you make it.
– Cross your bridges when you come to them.
-or- Forewarned is forearmed.
– What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
-or- One man’s meat is another man’s poison.
– With age comes wisdom.
-or- Out of the mouths of babes come all wise sayings.
– The more, the merrier.
-or- Two’s company; three’s a crowd.